Welcome to OpenText Exstream Customer Support!
At OpenText Exstream, we strive to provide the best Customer Support experience in the industry. Our Customer Support team is dedicated to delivering the fastest response time and most accurate case handling. We aim to provide the best assistance and expertise as you are working with any of our product suites.
Introducing the NEW OpenText Software User Community
A highly requested, interactive community for all Exstream Software users
The new OpenText Software User Community is designed to be a one stop shop for everything you need to be successful and to make it more convenient than ever to quickly find the answers you're looking for. Some of the features include:
- eLearning and Knowledge: Documentation and eLearning on all areas of OpenText Exstream products, including product switches.
- Services and Training: Engage with our Professional Services and Education teams and learn about all of their services and offerings.
- Customer Support: Easy access to submit new support incidents, check the status of open incidents or access product downloads.
- Forum: A highly requested platform where you can connect and interact with other Exstream Software users.
- Blogs: Stay updated by reading the OpenText Software blogs
- Contact Us: A direct link to OpenText to assist you in finding what you are looking for and connect you to the people who can directly assist.
This new OpenText Software User Community is a free benefit to all customers with active support.
If you missed the July webinar highlighting this new community, you can watch the recording here. Just fill in the few responses and the recording will appear.
The new User Community can be accessed here.
OpenText Exstream’s latest tool to help with support case submission
Exstream R&D and Customer Support have been working together to build a new utility that will improve your experience when submitting a support case. With the tool, named “Exchange,” you can connect to your OpenText Exstream design databases and collect all the files needed to run and troubleshoot your applications. Exchange speeds up the test case submission process and helps ensure that Customer Support receives all of the files needed to reliably replicate an issue.
A beta version of Exchange is available with the release of 9.0.102 and can be downloaded with the “OpenText Exstream Designers 9.0 SW” software. The download is labeled “HP_Exstream_(ExchangeBetaSetup.exe)”.
For more information on how to download and use Exchange, click here.
Upgrading OpenText Exstream
We're here to help with your upgrade!
We've received your feedback on how we can improve the OpenText Exstream upgrade experience. We've taken this feedback and are working to develop new tools and processes to improve the process so that now you can be even more confident that when upgrading OpenText Exstream software that your existing applications produce the same output. Get help with your upgrade today and visit our new upgrade page by clicking here.